Updated: Sep 24, 2019
We love Rosemary because it enhances flavor tremendously, but it also contains substances that are great for digestion and circulation. So, wipe that drool off your chin, and head to the kitchen to make this delicious and healthy steak!
Zion's Farm Ribeye Steak (5 to 6 inches in height)
4 sprigs Rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper (per side)
1 tablespoon of dry chopped onion (per side)
1) Place steaks on cutting board
2) Salt and pepper steaks on each side
3) Place Dry chopped onion on each side of steaks
4) Place Rosemary on the steak, please press the Rosemary down
5) Place steak onto a cookie sheet wrapped in aluminum foil (Broil for 10 minutes per side - do not overcook!
6) If you want your steak medium rare, broil for 8 minutes per side.
7) Plate and enjoy!
We hope you love this dish! Please, feel free to comment below once you try our Oven Broiled Ribeye Steak at home!