This is such yummy and fun recipe to do with kiddos!
All you need is:
1 batch of your favorite pancake recipe (homemade or a box mix works!)
The amounts of both the pancake batter and bacon will vary, depending on how large you like your pancakes, and how much bacon you want inside!
1. Fry up your bacon! It should be fully cooked. Chewy or crunchy-however you like it!
2. While bacon is frying, mix up your pancake batter according to their directions.
3. Into a skillet, on medium heat, pour batter for your desired pancake size. On top of raw batter, lay cooked bacon.
4. After bacon is added, drizzle a small amount of batter on top of bacon so it runs over it, completely covering the bacon in batter.
5. Once the first pancake side is done, flip the pancake. The pancake batter will become bubbly on top.
6. Allow pancake to finish frying and ta-da!
Don't forget to add your favorite pancake toppings!